WHAT IS THE RED SHOE SOCIETY?
Members of the Red Shoe Society are leaders in the Tucson and Southern Arizona communities, making a difference in the lives of families with seriously ill children. Together they create opportunities to develop professionally and network with other community leaders, all while volunteering and raising funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona.
Being a society member means you are the type of person who is passionate about using your talents to touch others. You’re likely a busy person, but the Red Shoe Society will fit your busy schedule. Monthly meetings generally take place the second Wednesday of the month and will alternate focus between community service, professional development, and networking. There will be additional events during the business day and in the evening.Sign Up
- Professional development opportunities through non-profit Board of Directors interactions
- Fulfilling volunteerism at the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- Networking opportunities with like-minded philanthropic and business leaders.
- Invitations to exclusive Red Shoe Society events
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles, both in the Red Shoe Society and RMHC event planning committees
- Discounts to RMHC events
- Members are asked to make a meaningful donation to RMHC of Southern Arizona each year
- You’re in your 20s to 40s looking for a great community cause to support
- You’ll share the Red Shoe Society with your friends
- Attend a House tour
- Minimum attendance of Red Shoe Society events
Add this calendar to your Outlook calendar:
- Go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the following and click Add: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/redshoesocietyaz%40gmail.com/private-4aac258d96fa8372d83905c39ea6aa56/basic.ics
- In the Folder Name box, type Red Shoe Society and click OK.
Add this calendar to your Google Calendar:
- In Google Calendar, click the plus sign next to Other Calendars.
- Choose Subscribe to Calendar
- Paste “email@example.com”
Arcos de Oro Walk for Kids! presented by HSL Properties & TMC Health
Join the Red Shoe Society team and bring the whole family!
Sunday, December 3, 2023
University of Arizona Mall
Volunteer for the House Holiday Party
Make a donation as a member of the Red Shoe Society
Red Shoe Society members are encouraged to make a meaningful gift each year to support the general operations fo Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona.
What does “meaningful” mean? That’s different for each person. Each gift is truly appreciated by the families that utilize RMHC services, regardless of its size. Every member has their own financial circumstances, and those can change from one year to the next. Whether your gift is $5, $25, $100, or $400, it makes a difference to sick children and their families. Plus, you can spread your gift out over the year by choosing the “Make this a recurring gift” option.
For questions about the Arizona charitable tax credit (you might be eligbile for a dollar-for-dollar credit on your State tax return):
Tax Credit Information Page
Interested in donating with bitcoin?
Donate Crypto to RMHC