WHAT IS THE RED SHOE SOCIETY?
Members of the Red Shoe Society are leaders in the Tucson and Southern Arizona communities, making a difference in the lives of families with seriously ill children. Together they create opportunities to develop professionally and network with other community leaders, all while volunteering and raising funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona.
Being a society member means you are the type of person who is passionate about using your talents to touch others. You’re likely a busy person, but the Red Shoe Society will fit your busy schedule. Monthly events will alternate focus between community service, professional development, and networking as well as offer sessions during the business day and in the evening.Sign Up
- Professional development opportunities through non-profit Board of Directors interactions
- Fulfilling volunteerism at the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room
- Networking opportunities with like-minded philanthropic and business leaders.
- Invitations to exclusive Red Shoe Society events
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles, both in the Red Shoe Society and RMHC event planning committees
- Discounts to RMHC events
- Members are encouraged to make a $25 per year or more donation to RMHC of Southern Arizona
- You’re in your 20s to 40s looking for a great community cause to support
- You’ll share the Red Shoe Society with your friends
- Attend a House tour
- Minimum attendance of Red Shoe Society events