Please note: We encourage you to submit your request to stay at the Ronald McDonald House. Although we are not accepting new guests through April 11 (due to community health guidelines), we may be able to arrange alternate accommodations in certain circumstances for guests who live at least 100 miles from the treating facility. If you have questions, please call 520-326-0060 and ask to speak with the manager on duty.
The following criteria must be met for a family to be eligible to stay at Ronald McDonald House:
- The child or young adult must be 21 or under and must be receiving medical care at a Tucson hospital, clinic or outpatient facility.
- Families must live 30 or more miles from our location.
- All children under the age of 18 must be with their legal guardian while on the House property at all times.
- There is no charge for families to stay. Donations are accepted.
- In order to ensure the safety of all of our guests, we conduct criminal background checks for all prospective guests age 18 and older. By filling out the form below, you agree to the conditions of our Background Check Policy. If you have questions or concerns, we invite you to call us at 520-326-0060 and ask for the House Manager on duty. These checks are not meant to discourage anyone from applying to stay at the Ronald McDonald House, but rather to ensure that your stay is safe and comfortable.
- For the health and safety of all of our guests, additional criteria may apply.
- For questions or more information call 520-326-0060 or email our Director of House Operations