The following criteria must be met for a family to be eligible to stay at Ronald McDonald House:
- The child or young adult must be 21 or under and must be receiving medical care at a Tucson hospital, clinic or outpatient facility.
- Families must live 30 or more miles from our location.
- All children under the age of 18 must be with their legal guardian while on the House property at all times.
- There is no charge for families to stay. Donations are accepted.
- For the health and safety of all of our guests, additional criteria may apply.
- For questions or more information call 520-326-0060 or email our Director of House Operations.